Srinagar man dies of electric shock in south Kashmir

The Kashmir Walla needs you, urgently. Only you can do it.

The Kashmir Walla plans to extensively and honestly cover — break, report, and analyze — everything that matters to you. You can help us.

Most Read This Week

Pulwama: A local from Srinagar died due to an electric shock in south Kashmir’s Pulwama village.

As per local sources, an elderly man from Srinagar had gone to Trichal village of Pulwama to meet his sister.

The victim was identified as Ghulam Hasan Bakshi, who received an electric shock while trying to repair a switch. He was taken to the District Hospital Pulwama where doctors declared him dead.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law. (KNT)

Choose a plan as per your location

Latest News

Stop teaching during school hrs or face action: ADC Sopore warns coaching centres

The authorities on Saturday warned coaching institutions, operating in Sopore town of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district, of strict action...

More Articles Like This