Man hospitalised after consuming poisonous substance in Budgam

The Kashmir Walla needs you, urgently. Only you can do it.

The Kashmir Walla plans to extensively and honestly cover — break, report, and analyze — everything that matters to you. You can help us.

Most Read This Week

A 35-year-old man was hospitalized after he consumed some poisonous substance at his home in Panzan village of Chadoora tehsil in Budgam district on Monday.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the man consumed some poisonous substance at his home and he was immediately rushed to sub-district hospital Chadoora, where from he was referred to SMHS Srinagar for further treatment.

He said that police have launched the investigation in this regard—(KNO)

Choose a plan as per your location

Latest News

Stop teaching during school hrs or face action: ADC Sopore warns coaching centres

The authorities on Saturday warned coaching institutions, operating in Sopore town of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district, of strict action...

More Articles Like This