Man dies of electrocution in Budgam village

The Kashmir Walla needs you, urgently. Only you can do it.

The Kashmir Walla plans to extensively and honestly cover — break, report, and analyze — everything that matters to you. You can help us.

Most Read This Week

A man died due to electric shock while repairing a motor at his home in Soibugh village of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday.

An official said that the man was injured after he received electric shock at his home in Gur Mohalla locality of Soibugh village.

He said that he was immediately evacuated to JVC hospital Bemina, where he died during the treatment.

The deceased has been identified as Firdous Ahmad Malik son of Mohammad Akbar of Gur Mohalla Soibugh. (KNO)

Choose a plan as per your location

Latest News

Stop teaching during school hrs or face action: ADC Sopore warns coaching centres

The authorities on Saturday warned coaching institutions, operating in Sopore town of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district, of strict action...

More Articles Like This