Electrician electrocuted to death at Srinagar Airport

The Kashmir Walla needs you, urgently. Only you can do it.

The Kashmir Walla plans to extensively and honestly cover — break, report, and analyze — everything that matters to you. You can help us.

Most Read This Week

An electrician died at Srinagar Airport while receiving an electric shock on Sunday, official sources said.

They said Parvaiz Ahmad Rather son of Gul Rather, a resident of Buchroo Chadoora town of central Kashmir’s Budgam district working at Srinagar Airport received burn injuries due to electric shock. He was shifted to District Hospital Budgam where he succumbed.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law. (KNT)

Choose a plan as per your location

Latest News

Stop teaching during school hrs or face action: ADC Sopore warns coaching centres

The authorities on Saturday warned coaching institutions, operating in Sopore town of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district, of strict action...

More Articles Like This